- To co-ordinate Packaging materials requirement on weekly basis with suppliers.
- To ensure P/Os’ are executed based on PR (Purchase Requisition) for Production Materials from Planners.
- Check and prepare SST exemptions for all new and existing products whenever required.
- Follow-up and escalation of operational issues with vendors Perform daily weekly and monthly reporting (Spend, Parked invoices, Open POs, Confirmatory POs, GRN)
- Evaluate performance (KPI) of all service suppliers on quarterly basis.
- Be a proactive coordinator between the company and suppliers in developing new specifications/scope of work/ initiative with better cost, quality, services and competitive advantages.
- Set up systematic reports and filling to improve work efficiency and decision making/ analysis.
- Act as a relief for any staffs who are on MC or A/L to ensure no gaps in the Department.
- Liaising on all Customs and Forwarding Matters to ensure timely Documentations are in place.
- Sharing shipping documents with Forwarding Agents and Finance Team.
- Coordinating with Forwarding Agents on Invoices and Payments pertaining to Removal, Storage, Detention and Demurrage.
- Preparing Monthly Invoice Report for Finance inclusive of charges involving Removal, Storage, Detention and Demurrage.
- Preparing Monthly CIF shipment reports for Finance.
- Work scope covers Plastic Centre Group Of Companies (PCSB/PCSSB/CLC).
- Other assignments by Dept. Head or Management which deem relevant.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM/Diploma qualifications or above
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the manufacturing and purchasing field.
- Computer literate. Skills in the use of MS Office such as Words, Excel and Power Point.
- Good communication skills, ability to work with people at every level of the organization.
- Meticulous and have ability to pick up variances.
- Have positive attitude to complete daily work within the same day.
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage.
Reporting To: PURCHASING MANAGER