- To carry out inspections on all incoming, in-process and out-going finished products according to SOP and record all the inspection results in the relevant forms.
- To work closely with Production to conduct quality inspection (IPQC) daily according to required specifications and procedures
- To plan daily inspection schedule for implement measures to improve inspection efficiency
- To conduct inspections for all raw incoming materials & outgoing finished goods
- To assist in maintaining, monitoring and improving of quality assurance and quality
- To assist in establishing process / work flow of inspection and update as or when necessary
- Prepare and compiling inspection reports and documentation to ensure records to be properly documented and maintained.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM or Diploma qualifications
- At least 1 year of working experience in the manufacturing and quality assurance field.
- Good communication skills – able to communicate in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Have positive attitude to complete daily work within the same day.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
Department: QUALITY ASSURANCE
Reporting To: QA MANAGER